2.13.2009

My 15 Month Stats



Today I went to the yucky doctor like I do every 3 months. It wasn't too bad this time. I let Dr. G look in my ears and mouth and listen to me breath. Mommy asked lots of questions and I don't think I liked one of the answers. It was something about time outs and that I am old enough to be disciplined now. What! Maybe I should just be a good boy so I never have to find out what this time out thing is. Anyway, everything was great until the nurse lady came in and poked both my legs with needles!!! I am so strong that I kicked her away before she could finish but I do have to say that I didn't shed a tear. I just kind of yelled for a second and then I was finished. Mommy was so proud of me! I got a sticker! So here is what mommy found out about me at the doctor:
Weight: 27 lbs. 12 oz (90%tile)
Height: 32 1/2 inches (90-95%tile)
Head: 19 1/4 inches (97%tile)

No comments: