1.30.2009

You've Got To Be Kidding Me!!!

While searching the web for cool t-shirts for Cole I found the craziest, most disgusting thing for little boys.....The Tinkle Tube. I could not believe what I was looking at when I saw it on this very trendy website. Who in their right mind would use such a thing! Gross!
Here is what the description says:
The Tinkle Tube is simple device that allows you to assist your little dude to go potty during the "oh so fun" potty training period. You can even use it as an emergency toilet while on the go. BENEFITS: Reduces time in the restroom, no need for toilet seat covers, more sanitary than toilet seat covers, prevents the child's clothes from getting wet, acts as an emergency toilet when traveling, no need to entirely take off shoes, pants/shorts or underwear, packs easily into a travel or diaper bag (8"), reusable and washes out easily with soap and water or an antibacterial agent and prevents you from touching the child's little soldier, which keeps you and the child clean.

I had to share this with you because I just can't believe there is a product like this out there. SO GROSS!

No comments: