10.13.2008

What a Weekend!

We had a crazy weekend at the Muir house. We started it off by celebrating RT's dad's birthday on Friday night with yummy food and cake and ice cream. Then Saturday morning RT, Cole and I got an early start and headed to Lake Texoma to watch the UT vs OU game on my parents boat with all their friends. This is a big deal for my parents because my Dad went to UT and my mom went to OU. For as long as I can remember my parents have talked lots of trash (mostly coming from my dad) during this very important weekend for our family:-) They have always fought the crowd and gone to the game but ever since they bought their boat they have been watching the game on the lake with their friends. We had so much fun and ate way too much!





Then Saturday night RT and I went to Arlington to celebrate by best friend Krissa's birthday. We ate great Italian food (and had a not so great waitress) and then headed to the bowling ally. We had a great time and it was fun seeing all my friends.My other best friend Sarah and her boyfriend Dave were in town on Saturday for one of their friend's couples shower so they were able to stay with us Saturday night. We were lucky enough to spend most of the day on Sunday with them before they headed back to Austin. Cole was very interested with Dave's hair and starred at it all weekend:-)
We had a wonderful and exhausting weekend. We were so glad that we were able to see so many people that we don't get to see very often but today I think I will nap when Cole naps:-)

No comments: