10.03.2008

Out for a Stroll



Thursday was such a beautiful day my mom and I decided to take Cole and walk, and let's be honest, shop around the new Watters Creek shopping area in Allen. If you haven't been there yet you must go. It is so nice! After we at lunch at Celebrity we stopped to look at the stream running through the area. Cole spotted some duck statues and I think he was waiting for them to move:-) He was mesmorized! Then we went to Swoozies! I am so excited they opened a store up north so I don't have to drive to Preston and Northwest Highway anymore to find fabulous platters and gifts. Then it was off to downtown Mckinney where there was more walking and shopping and an annoying bumble bee. We had such a great time just hanging out and being outside with Cole! It was a pretty perfect day...minus the bee!

No comments: